Nintendo DSi - Aqua Blue - purchased October 2009
- Original battery, seems to hold a charge fine
- Partial DecalGirl matte Tetrads skin applied to outside surfaces only. (I used to have it on the inside too, but the DSi's short-throw buttons are so shallow the decal significantly interfered with gameplay because I had to push the buttons past it.) Cleanly removable if you prefer the original look.
- Includes original A/C adapter and stylus
- Running latest firmware (this prevents certain homebrew exploits, unfortunately- it was required to get the DSiWare off)
- Includes Pinball Pulse: Challenge of the Ancients, since it couldn't be transferred to the 3DS. It's an excellent pinball game, which ordinarily costs $5.
Based on CraigsList prices for comparable lots, I'd like $70. I'll take the best offer I can get; getting my target price will cause me to not post to CraigsList. If there are multiple interested buyers, I will sell to the highest bidder, preferring the first bid. Buyer pays shipping- anticipate a small flat-rate USPS Priority Mail box, unless something else is requested.
I've migrated to DreamWidth. The original post is at http://kistaro.dreamwidth.org/476031.html. View comments at http://kistaro.dreamwidth.org/476031.html#comments; go ahead and use OpenID to post your own, or you can comment here.